Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Use It or Lose It

My choice of papers has certainly changed.  I used to buy sets particularly anything boy related that were themed.  I found that while I used some of them I found it difficult to match them with stories.  This one was an exception though.  The only problem was that I hadn't printed the photos to go with the layout.  You can see my other posts that had a similar issue here and here.  So here it finally is.

 I matched up other papers and some more recent purchases.

Pin It

Definitely a story that I wanted to tell.  So much so that each of the boys who were in the story has a page.




It was interesting as I looked back to check the date on these photos that there is another story to tell.  They were from our first camper van adventure.  Must add it to my stories to tell file.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...