Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Use It or Lose It

If you think there is a theme happening here you would be right.  I have had three sets of papers waiting for photos to be printed to do the layouts.  With my latest photo prints I made sure that I included these photos in them.  You can see the other layouts here and here.

 This was the perfect story to go along with the ticket card that I had in this set.  While my photo (taken in the dark on my not so smart phone) wasn't amazing it was still a story that I wanted to tell so I used it.


Pin It
With still more pieces of the papers and cards to use,  I pulled out another story that would work with them and used the last of the bits that I had.





Pin It


Another kit down.  Another story told.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...