Sunday, September 21, 2014

Use It or Lose It

As I continue to look through my old stash I find I am guilty of the sale bug.  Just because it is on sale may not mean that it is quite the bargain.  While I thought that I would use it, again I have had this kit sitting for a while in my stash having used a couple of the pieces without a story to add.  

Pin It
 So I went through my stories and matched up photos.  Then I pulled apart the die cuts.  Laying out the different pages this made it so much easier to play around with the different pieces and find them a home.  I really only needed to add a few extra papers and a stamp to finish them off.


I was surprised at how much I liked how they turned out in the end.  Sometimes the very thing that holds us back is the belief that we can't make something of it.  Just start.  You may be surprised what you come up with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...