Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A retreat to get me scrapping again

As I looked back on the projects that I have over the last few months I discovered that I hadn't even posted my pages from a retreat that I went on back in March!  As a special birthday treat my Mum and sister had organised a weekend away for a scrapping weekend. We found a place to meet in the middle at Ashley Park . We pretty much had the place to ourselves tucked away in the bush. We took over the lounge space and got into it.  These layouts are just some of the 20 or so pages that I got done.  

Much has happened with my scrapping and this is where I really had a chance to develop my style and play. I have spent most of my time of late re-organising my supplies and using my stash.  I had so much old product and bits and pieces of kits that I had leftover and it was really dragging me down.  The guilty feeling buying new things when I really had a lot that I hadn't been using.  So it has been time for out with the old, to make way for the new.  It was actually really freeing using up my stash.












Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...