Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy birthday boys card

Do you struggle with boy cards?  I hear it a lot.  I actually enjoy putting them together.  A good thing I guess as I have to make a few.  Over the years my supplies have included a lot of different boy themed papers and embellishments.  I tend to limit this a lot more now.  The key is choosing a great colour combo and the right details.  Stars are always a favourite for me and I have been trying out my new mists and how to use them.  The splattered look is definitely a go to at the moment.  The finishing detail was an embellishment from my latest purchase the Boys Rule Range from Crate Paper.  The most important thing though is have fun with it.   Boys are awesome.

Pin It


Colours:  taken with teal, pumpkin pie, basic grey,
Stamps: stylish sentiments - birthday (PTI)
Finishing touches:  mists, washi tape, birthday die (PTI), die cut and vellum stars (crate paper), tag (homemade)  bakers twine (TT), paper (rosies studio)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...