Sunday, September 21, 2014

Go to layouts

Whenever I go to retreats and crops I always come back with something new.  Lately I have been using mists on my pages and getting to know different ways to use them.  So I purchased some more and couldn't wait to have a go.  My other latest purchase has been the button trend.  I had bought a few in my last online purchase and there was a lady at camp that had one of the new machines that makes them so I got to make some of my own.  This was the perfect match up for these pages.  My go to when I want something quick and easy in a layout is working in a grid.  As I have the same story for both my boys it made sense to push repeat.



Pin It

Will definitely be having more of a play with these products.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...