Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Project of the Week

Of all my Use it or Lose it projects this one has been a favourite.  This is a favourite colour combo of mine and I still like the papers that were in the set.  But it is time for a clear out and the last of the papers would have continued to sit there if I hadn't done something with them.  When I was away on my crop weekend we all got scrapping magazines in our goody bags and some had free papers included.  The colour match was perfect.  The bonus was also using the Kaiser word stamps that I had purchased some time ago and have been keeping for another project that I have.



Pin It




Colours: baja breeze, chocolate chip, sahara sand
Stamps:  words (kaiser)
Finishing touches:  papers (kaiser and scrapping magazine), rub on, grosgrain ribbon (SU), buttons, distressing tool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...