Monday, September 15, 2014

Ali Edwards Story Stamp

Picture 3 of Prompts

Ali Edwards has been a name that right from the start of my scrapbooking journey has stuck with me.  I love her style and the way that she tells her story.  She has just launched her new website aliedwards.com.  I have been on quite a journey over this last year or so developing my style and looking at how I use my products. Prior to this she had been developing stamp sets for Technique Tuesday with a subscription. When I found out that she was continuing her great stamp sets, through her website, with a focus on story I was hooked.  So in following my one little word for this year I was brave and jumped in.  I have signed up. And it doesn't disappoint.  With your subscription you get access to the classroom and gallery to see what others are doing and with videos and handouts it is amazing.  Looking forward to getting my stamps in the mail and creating and sharing my story.

Want to know more check out how to sign up here.

And while I was at it I jumped in to her Week in the Life idea as well and have ordered the kit. Loving scrapping at the moment.

While I am waiting I am getting lots of tidying up done in my space.  My photos and stories are ready to go. It could still be a while before our studio is ready for moving in but while I am waiting I am doing what I love with what I have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...