Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wedding card request




It has been my plan for a while to make cards to sell so when I get the chance I love creating something unique. This one is for my husbands social club for an upcoming wedding. You can see some of my other creations here and here

It actually started with wanting to try embossing transparency sheets with the hearts to combine with the sentiment from Kaiser mini stamps that I recent got. Once I got going it didn't actually fit with the design so will have to try it on something different.

It is always great hearing the comments back. The staff were impressed.

Colours: white, black, cherry cobbler
Stamps: sheet music and wedding mini (kaiser0, baroque motifs (SU), wedding cake (martha stewart)
Finishing touches: black and red embossing powder, divine swirl embossing plate and hearts and stamps die (cuttlebug), sheer ribbon, stitching, photo anchors, brads, distressing tool

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...