Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrapbooking Day Crop Creative






Well I did it. Even though we are a day ahead I managed to catch the action at the 12 hour crop. There was a new challenge every hour but you had until the next evening to complete the challenges and upload them into the gallery to be eligible for some stunning prizes. It is the first time I have been involved in something on line like this. It was fun. Great to see your own creations up with others. Superb inspiration. The challenges ranged from simple things like including journaling and using text to doodling {the girly layout},sketches {you make me smile} and a layout without photos {unphotographable - my favourite}. It allowed me to use some of my new products and push the boundaries on my style of scrapbooking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...