Thursday, May 19, 2011

A definite favourite




I am loving being ahead on my card making as it means that I have more time to play and try out new things. I have been checking out Wendy Bond's blog at Bond Girl Bliss. I particularly love how she incorporates stitching and the way that she puts her papers together. With more designer papers at hand and a love of stitching, this was the result. The colours all started out with a button!

Colours: very vanilla, cherry cobbler, old olive
Stamps: retail therapy (elzybells), polka dot punches (SU), wedding cake (martha stewart)
Finishing touches: buttons, stitching, twill tape, linen thread, designer paper (my minds eye), upper crest border punch (fiskars)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Colleen, this is absolutely adorable...love all those buttons, the tags...your elements on your card balance perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...