Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday to go to


I really must get to and make some birthday cards to have on hand as this one was made at the last minute. Although, I am getting well ahead with my regular birthday cards and enjoying putting more into them.

This one started out with the gorgeous papers from Bo Bunny that I got while on a recent trip to Auckland {a chance to check out stores there} I never turn down an opportunity to add to my boy themed papers. In the end I fiddled with placing things just too long and found that by adding the arrow it finally came together.

Colours: brocade blue, pumpkin pie
Stamps: billy and billy and lily accessories (PCS), punctuation (kelly pannacci), all in the stars (SU)
Finishing touches: stitching, blast off designer paper (bo bunny), button, linen thread

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...