Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 43


I have been doing a few baby cards of late and had wanted to use my train to make a boys card. I have a friend due next week so I had a chance to finally have a play. I have a couple of other ideas that I wanted to try as well as we don't know whether it is a boy or girl. Having seen this weeks Sunday Sketch Challenge I thought this one would work really well. The train is a set that I found at the Warehouse that I had got to make birthday invites a couple of years ago. I used the Teddy from the Dress up Lily stamps from Pink Cat Studio and the rattle is from the all year fun from Stampn up. After trying to decide what colours I would go with I went for a retro theme when I found the striped patterned paper. Nice to have a change from baby blue!

Colours: tempting turquoise, chocolate chip, so saffron, pumpkin pie, brocade blue, white
Papers: Sandylion
Stamps: Train (unknown), dress up lily (PCS), all year fun and best yet (SU), Congrats (unknown)
Finishing touches: Fiskars embossing plate, black embossing powder

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

This is so cute! I love the little train and the sentiment is darling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...