Sunday, November 22, 2009

Such a fun stamp set


I always seem to get an idea in my head for a card that never quite turns out as I pictured in my head. But this one was actually better. I wanted to do something special for this family, something a bit different from the usual baby card ideas. I love the All in the Family set from Stampn Up because you can custom the people to fit the people you are making the card for. I had lots of fun putting this one together. I wasn't sure quite what colours I was going to do but after digging around I came across my Heidi Grace orchard kit and the sentiment that I have used inside fit really well so I went from there. The boys in the family had fun picking out who was who when I gave them the card.

Colours: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, old olive, always artichoke, blush blossom, certainly celery
Papers: orchard scrapbooking kit (Heidi Grace)
Stamps: all in the family, once upon a time and little pieces (SU)
Finishing touches:
orchard scrapbooking kit (Heidi Grace), certainly celery ribbon, vintage brads, paper piercing tool and white signo pen (SU), copper embossing powder

1 comment:

tandthetroupes said...

I love what you have achieved with this card Colleen. Awesome job! You have done the most amazing cards with these stamps. I do believe you are the "All In The Family" guru! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...