Sunday, November 15, 2009

A little closer to finishing

It is always great to feel like you have achieved something. I am only a couple of pages away from finishing the pages that I wanted to do to finish an album. For once I am feeling better about how they are coming together. A little less busy and therefore not taking so much time. It puts back the fun into scrapbooking. This one was made easier with the background page I used. I just needed to add a couple of embellishments and it was done. Once again there was a billy stamp from Pink Cat Studios dress up billy collection that finished it off. I also love the clear dome pieces that you can add stamps to make your own 3D pieces. Here I used them with the music notes and you rock words.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...