Saturday, November 21, 2009

It is Finished


































I sneaked in a bit of scrapbooking time this afternoon to finish the last page in the album I have been working on. So good to have finished what I started out. The dinosaur stickers have been sitting in my stash for an age. I bought them for this layout and have been wanting to do it is sooooo long. Now I can say they have been used. They are Stand Out stickers from Provo Craft. The photo never seemed to do the pages justice (especially when you can't see the full title -Dino Romp)

The big bro page has to be one of my favourites in my latest layouts. Mainly because I love the photos. I used to use quotes a lot on my pages and haven't for a while so I thought that it fitted well.' You don't raise heroes you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it is only in your eyes'. Walter Shirra Snr. My boys are growing up fast. I realised as I journalled the details from the moments that already I am forgetting the important things that happened. Therefore I am on even more of a mission to get scrapbooking those photos that have been sitting around .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...