Sunday, November 8, 2009

A fun layout to do
















I never thought I would come back to my Creative Memories days of doing layouts on to white background but I find with the change in style I am using it works really well. The layouts I have been doing are the last few to finish my Creative Memories album. It is certainly interesting to look back at the layouts I did in the beginning. Quite a lot has changed. But the key ingredients are still there that have been the reason I started scrapbooking in the first place. The stories. A legacy of memories to pass on.

I really had fun with this one with a little help from google images. I always love layouts that turn out better than what you imagined they would.

2 comments:

tandthetroupes said...

These pages are "Gorgeous"! Fab job. How very cute.

{Colleen} said...

Thanks! I have been checking out your stunning work but as yet don't think I have succeeded with posting the comments I made. Love your stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...