Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stamp Club Challenge November


This months challenge was to make a card using a circle, ribbon and a brad. Sounded simple but was a little tricky keeping to just that. I caved and added a few extra layers and used embossing to embellish. I used my newest stamps from stampn up Once upon a time. I specifically got this set to go with my Whiff of Joy medieval stamps. I love the characters and am looking forward to playing with colouring the dragon and other stamps that I got in my set. They work really well for boys cards.

Colours: pacific point, chocolate chip, really rust, white
Stamps: once upon a time (SU), Medieval collection (Whiff of Joy)
Finishing Touches: grosgrain ribbon striped - pacific point and vintage brads (SU), copper embossing powder, orange glitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...