Thursday, March 17, 2011

A simple gift


I love the spur of the moment ideas that strike when the time is right. This is one such project. Part of the Embrace Imperfection course that I talk about here is making a quote book. One of the quotes struck me as something we have been talking about in the womens life group that I attend and I decided to make a bookmark to pass it on.

The quote reads 'Revel in your imperfections. Be entertained by your problems. And know that once you looked ahead and wished you were where you are now, and once again you will look back and smile'

Celebrate what you have done, dream of what you want to do and get on and do it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Colleen
Thanks for the lovely comment that you made on my blog.I really appreciated it. Your work is stunning!

scrappermimi said...

These are great, such great color scheme...thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...