Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays


The month of March is a busy one for birthdays so I have been busy getting cards made. A great chance to try out some of the ideas that I have been inspired by. This one is a card for the daughter of a good friend. She happens to share her birthday with my husband so its easy to remember. The idea came from a card that I saw where they used the butterfly cut and put back together to give it a different dimension. Still not sure I quite got it. Will have to have more of a play.

Colours: rich razzleberry, old olive, white
Stamps: oh so lovely, natural beauty and whimsical words (SU)
Finishing touches: cottage garden DSPand dazzling diamonds (SU), pearls, button, calendar page

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...