Thursday, March 17, 2011

Embracing Imperfection



For some time I have been searching as I think a lot of scrappers are to find a way to get more done, to work out how to deal with all the photos that I now have as a result of digital. One of the things that I have come across is Big Picture Scrapbooking. An amazing resource of classes. I started out with their introduction course, Start here with Stacey and have since taken the Embrace Imperfection course with Karen Grunberg. She is so bang on the mark. I would thoroughly recommend taking the time to listen to what she has to say and check out her work.

So these are a couple of layouts that I completed using some of the things that I learnt. I still have a long way to go but at least I am moving forward.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...