Thursday, May 30, 2013

Page Maps Anniversary Challenge - Grand prize

Page Maps 7th Anniversary Celebration
What is a celebration without a grand prize? $200 from A Cherry on the Top. This challenge was to use the sketch provided to create a layout.

So here is my take on the challenge


I decided to flip the sketch upside down this time. I have been keeping fairly close to the sketches that I have done till this one. I have gathered several different Christmas themed products since Christmas so it was fun to see how I could use them.  The 7-gypsies sticker sheet worked well for the different journalling pieces.

Journalling reads ' There's nothing like trimming the tree to make it feel like Christmas.  So cool we get to go down the bottom and choose one we have grown ourselves.  Note to self.  They are always bigger when you get them inside. We had no end of trouble this year with trying to keep it upright!'

I love pages that come together with ease.  This one did apart from getting to the last job which was the journalling.  Done now.  Better add it to the link before the competition finishes!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...