Thursday, May 2, 2013

A set of pages complete

It all started with a sketch and a kit that I had put together. I had a lot of photos from a family holiday, so I decided to put them all together and get them scrapped. I had a chance to go to Craft Haven for one of their midnight crops.  One of the options for the evening was to participate in their sketch challenge. Another page is made


I decided to carry on the colour blocking and with the elements from the kit I had made, it gave some cohesion to the pages.


There were a number of photos from the farm trip so I went through and pulled out ones that could be slotted into the divided page protectors





The last of the photos came together using the same colour blocking and elements.  It was good to get the story put together.


This is one of the last of a set of photos that I had printed some time ago.  I now have a large number that I have recently printed to put together.  I am looking forward to scrapping them as I already have the stories recorded in my memory log as I went.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...