Sunday, March 17, 2013

Who said male cards had to be hard?

Pin It
With a birthday present all set I had managed to forget about the card.  I usually have cards that I can pull at the last minute but this birthday was a good friend of my oldest son so he wanted it to be special.  With only a little time I decided it was a good opportunity to try out some new goodies that I had bought at the new craft store in town Craft Haven

 Washi tape what have I been thinking not getting some sooner!  Fun and easy to use

 The speech bubble punch from EK success was a perfect match for 

Add a bit of splatter and fun stitching and the card came together in a snap.  Don't be afraid to mix up your supplies.  Whenever I am purchasing new things I look out for things that will work with what I already have.  Male cards seem to be one that puts people off.  With the right colour combo and the basics they can be fun.

Colours:  white, not quite navy, pumpkin pie, so saffron
Stamps:  grunge me and game on (PTI)
Finishing touches:  paper shapers speech bubble punch (EK), washi tape, hello die (PTI)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...