Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happiness is.....

Pin It
Sometimes great things come when you least expect it.  I had been making a card that took some time to put together  {that's what happens when I get a little rusty from not crafting in a while}.  While I was putting things away I came across the stray patterned paper and decided to make another.  With a bit added here and there as I went it came together quickly.  The quote reads 'Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.' Guillaume Apollinaire.  I have been thinking and talking about this of late.  See this post for more on my thoughts

Colours: sahara sand, taken with teal, so saffron, night of navy, cajun craze
Stamps: just the ticket (PTI)
Finishing touches: calendar page, heart die cut, paper (MME), flowers and pearls (kaiser), beautiful wings embosslits (SU), faux stitching, running stitch border punch
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...