Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where being deliberate meets intention












Right back here I mentioned wanting to get my youngest's album complete.  So with my good intentions I have had to be more deliberate in actually getting it done.  Back in January I took the album away on holiday with a bunch of papers and bits and pieces that I had already used.  I was amazed that I had enough to put together at least 12 more pages.  While I was away I laid down the basic structure for the pages and with school starting didn't get to do more.  Until.........  a good friend and I made the date for getting together to scrap {like we had intended to for some time - you know how it goes}.  And I got on to finishing them with titles and journalling.  Yah!  So the next stage is getting the rest of the photos I need printed so I can finish it.

What about you?  Is there a project that you have been intending to finish or maybe start?  Sometime things seem much bigger than they are so we end up not doing anything.  Get it out, break it down into chunks and do one thing that gets you started.  You actually already did the first thing {getting it out}. Keep doing one more thing and before you know it you'll be done.



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhhh! way to go! These layouts are awesome! I"m really considering moving the boys' albums to digital. I love creating cards, but getting out scrapbooks overwhelms me! You are motivating and I'm sure your son loves his pages!

Vicki said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Good to see I'm not the only one intent on catching up on photos and completing albums. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...