Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Male Card - Happy trails


Pin It
March is birthday month for us.  We have two in our house and several in the rest of the family.  This card is for my wonderful husband.  I got the idea from a shirt that he has.  It didn't quite turn out how I had planned, so I will go back to the drawing board with that one.  Adding different elements made it come together.  I love the elements in the Happy Trails set from Papertrey. I'm enjoying playing with my new goodies.

Colours:  handsome hunter, white, black
Stamps:happy trails and just the ticket (PTI), grid background (kaiser)
Finishing touches:  just the ticket border and happy trails dies, white and black embossing powder, charcoal bakers twine (the twinery)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...