Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Home Blessings - Week Two

I am really enjoying the chance to do something different with this class.  I would love to have got stuck in and done each of the projects.  But as we are in summer holidays and I have other classes that I am taking my goal has been to do at least one thing each day that takes me further in completing them.  I will get there in the end.  The main thing is to enjoy the journey. 
The project for this week was to use a mirror to display blessings.  We already have mirrors in our place, but the flower theme didn't suit the boys so much.  I did want to do something for myself however, that was a small reminder.  So I used a rub on and post it notes for bible verses to serve as a reminder in the mornings.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...