Monday, January 14, 2013

Amy Tangerine cards




Pin It
It is proving difficult to get to my creative space with all the summer goings on at our place.  Found these cards that I had made while I was away.  I used Amy Tangerine goodies that I had put together with some of my other 6x6 papers and die cuts in the file box you can see below. All ready for scrapping on the go.  The next step is making some of my own die cuts, tags and the like.  So happy that I had my mini sewing machine ready to go as it was perfect for these cards.


Colours:  daffodil delight, black, garden green, old olive, always artichoke, crumb cake
Stamps:  draft (AT), wonderful words (PTI), sentiment circles (autumn leaves)
Finishing touches: sketchbook papers and daybook die cuts (AT), buttons, die cuts (echo park), ribbon (various unknown), bakers twine (the twinery), stitching, wonderful words die (PTI)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...