Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Cards - It's Christmas in the Heart






For the last few years I have been making my Christmas cards to send out. Once I have settled on a design I get all the bits made and put them together.  {Note to self:  It all takes time from the creating, to the making, to the writing of addresses and posting.  It worked really well in past years to do it mid year.}  So this time, as not so much time was a factor, I put together a few cards for the lovely ladies that I create with at stamp club and came up with my design.


Papertrey Ink had posted some lovely colour combos with non-traditional Christmas colours that I used for the inspiration.  I was so pleased to have put them together and got them sent.

Colours:  very vanilla, garden green, tempting turquoise, old olive
Stamps: chevron stripes (PTI), heart of christmas (SU)
Finishing touches: christmas stockings embossing folders set(sizzix), peapod bakers twine (the twinery), button
    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...