Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thanks to a special teacher


I still remember my first teacher. Next term Kyran is heading into a new year one class that has been created as more new entrants start in his old one. So I wanted to send a card for his first teacher. He has had a super start to his schooling and always enjoys what he has been doing. Full credit to her hard work and creative ideas.

I saw a school themed card on Nichole Heady's blog from Papertrey ink {you need to scroll down as it is in the middle of the post}. Having my new library ledger set made it easy to create the same look. I matched it up with some school papers from K&I Memories and found some great little details to finish it off. I am loving the rickrack border die.

Colours: old olive, cherry cobbler, basic black
Stamps: mini scrapbook series library ledger (PTI), all year fun and lots of thoughts (SU)
Finishing touches: school days paper (K&I memories), rickrack border die (PTI), stamps and typewriter alpha dies (cuttlebug), cork, brad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...