Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seeing the world through a cardmakers eyes




Wherever I am now I am inspired to recreate colour combinations and images of what I see. The inspiration for these cards came while doing my hair, of all things. What if I used the same design elements and changed out the words for birthday sentiments. I recently purchased a creme coloured embossing powder that was perfect for the job. Love how it turned out. Will be checking out the other colour combinations that they use for more ideas.

Colours: wild wasabi, certainly celery, very vanilla, handsome hunter
Stamps: happy birthday (kaiser), inspired by nature, circle of friendship and lots of thoughts (SU), alpha (martha stewart)
Finishing touches: brown sugar embossing powder (american crafts)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...