Friday, December 11, 2009

Super Dad




A super dad deserves a special card for his 60th! Certainly never says enough for all that he has done for us. I always seem to plan what I want to do well in advance and manage to pull it together in the end. This being the night before heading down country.

I was very pleased with how this one turned out from the colours to the images. Male cards are always harder to do. I picked out things that represent Dad and went from there. It certainly drew on a lot of sets that I have. The colours from the ribbon gave the base for the colours that I used.
Colours: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, bashful blue, very vanilla
Stamps: dress up billy (PCS), tool time (CDS), Leaf (Megilo), Just beachy (SU), alphabet (unknown)
Finishing touches: traffic lights squares embossing folder, jigsaw stencil, sanding block, fiba tape, copper embossing powder, ribbon (unknown) brads- vintage (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...