Friday, December 11, 2009

Our baby is one!


















It is so hard to believe that a year has gone by already and my baby boy has turned one. He is so grown up. But who wouldn't be when you have 3 older brothers to catch up to.
I have been mulling over the idea for his card for some time. I got the inspiration from one of his t-shirts. Everyone says you are forever changed when you look at the world through stamping coloured lenses. With the aid of my card swatches I matched the colours that I was looking for. Along with my patchpal puppy stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps I thought it was a good match. I am looking forward to doing some more with similar ideas.

Colours: riding hood red, baja breeze, chocolate chip, certainly celery
Stamps: patchpal puppy and paw prints(CDS)
Finishing touches: happy birthday embossing folder, striped riding hood red grosgrain ribbon and chocolate chip and certainly celery grosgrain ribbon (SU), brads - vintage (SU), copper embossing powder, heidi grace chipboard wild daisy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...