Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas cards



To say that this Christmas time has been busy is putting it mildly. All the grand plans I had for doing cards early in the year just seemed to get put off somewhat until the ultimate last minute where I did post before Christmas but know that they wouldn't get there til after. Still it meant that I made more of an effort with our letter that has much more to say.

With so many design buzzing around in my head, I went for something way more simple and was very pleased with the end result. A big thankyou for the idea from Amy R as I was drawing a bit of a blank as to what to do. You can see her designs here.

After doing so many using my stamp spots (SU) it certainly made up my mind to start buying the larger stamp pads. I think the end result would have come out better as well.

Big NOTE TO SELF: Get busy on your christmas cards wayyyyyy earlier next year!!!!!

Colours: certainly celery, Handsome hunter, real red, pretty in pink, night of navy, brocade blue
Stamps: snow swirled
Finishing touches: Ribbon (various unknown, rhinestones (Kaiser)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...