Friday, December 11, 2009

Feeling a lot like Christmas







Where did last month go? I know we have been sick for most of it. Kind of thrown a spanner in the works of all the projects that I intended to do. Never mind one thing at a time. I just don't have the time to blog about them thats all.

This is a card that I did for our last stamp club for the year. The challenge was to create something for Christmas using Christmas colours and a neutral. I had seen buttons used to make a christmas tree at Jillibean soup and wanted to try it out. With this as a starter it was a case of finding colours to match. I am loving using my kraft paper as a neutral base.
Colours: kraft, so saffron, always artichoke
Stamps: snow swirled (SU)
Finishing touches: buttons, so saffron ribbon and lines thread (SU), copper embossing powder and glitter, pearls.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...