Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grunge style



With all the goings on in December there are also a lot of birthdays in our family. So it was great to have a card already made that I had put aside for this special birthday. My nephew turned 13 this year a big milestone. Hard to believe that he is off to high school this year.
This was a card that I had made for one of our stamp club challenges - the theme black and white only. I had been trialling the bits and pieces that I had put together from stampn up to come up with a grafitti style that would suit cards for teenagers. Using my sanded background stamp (SU) together with my colour spritzer tool, sponge daubers and alphabet stencils I had a play with the look that I was trying to create.

Colours: black and white
Stamps: sanded and in the stars (SU)
Finishing Touches: black and white embossing powder, black brads (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...