Saturday, June 1, 2013

Page Maps Anniversary Challenge - shape up card

Page Maps 7th Anniversary Celebration
I tend to keep to the standard half A4 sized cards.  So the challenge was to create a card based on the sketch in any size. 

I decided to keep adding to my boy collection and realised I hadn't inked up my Up, Up and Away set from Stampin Up.  It goes so well with a set of papers I have from My Minds Eye with hot air balloons.  As I looked through my stash to see what else I could use I came across the quote card from Pebbles.  So I went big on this one.  Love how it turned out.




Colours:  crumb cake, not quite navy, baja breeze, early espresso, tangerine tango
Stamps:  up, up and away (SU),
Finishing touches:  papers (MME), quote card and clothes pin (pebbles), buttons, twill tape (SU), paper shapers speech bubbles punch (ek success), stitching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...