Sunday, June 16, 2013

28 Days of Sketches - Sketches Six to Ten

28 Days of Sketches
Wet afternoons - Good for ducks and scrapbooking.  So I made the most of it. Keeping on with the sketches from the class.  I have put together kits for the photos for each of the sketches so when I get to them I can get to work straight away.

Sketch Six
The pictures in the sketch were more random.  As I had more I decided to line them up as I like the clean lines.  I am starting to have a little more freedom from sticking so closely to the sketch.
So glad that I took pictures of this fun. Something so simple that gave hours of fun

Sketch Seven
My photos were a little bigger than those in the sketch.  I have been trying different ways to do the background as I usually keep to white or plain.  This one could have had a little less of the busy pattern

Sketch Eight
Love it when you find just the right papers for the job 

 Sketch Nine
Always a goer for stepping out of the comfort zone.  The sketch used layers at the bottom in different patterns.  A little busy for me.  

 Sketch Ten
Another go at the adapted sketch for a double layout.

You can see more of my pages using sketches here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...