Tuesday, June 11, 2013

28 Days of Sketches - Sketches Two, Four and Five

28 Days of Sketches
I was never going to get the 28 Sketches done in 28 days.  I seem to go in chunks where I get to do a lot of crafting and then no so much.  With winter ills and boys home sick the last few weeks have been spent hunkering down and getting the basics done.  I finally have the chance to get back to my projects.  That is what I love about Big Picture Classes.  Stacey gets it.  Life has a way of throwing things at you that are unexpected.  The ideal is that you do the class when it is on but the beauty is that once you have signed up you get life time access to the class material and gallery.  So I do want to complete the sketches.  I have several packs for photos ready to do the sketches.  It will just happen when it happens.

Here are three more pages that I have done.

Sketch One
This was using four smaller pictures in a circular arrangement.  I decided to add the larger photo and use the sketch for a double spread.  Love that I captured this story.

Sketch Four
One of those everyday moments

Sketch Five
A boy and his passion


I have been keeping the pages simple.  My focus on the story
You can see more of my pages using sketches here


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...