Monday, August 27, 2012

Watercolouring


At Stamp club we have been trying out new techniques and putting together a sample ring for reference.  Last month we looked at all the different mediums for colouring.  My sister was staying during the week and although she missed stamp club I put together some things so we could have a play with colouring.  I pulled out my Everyday Enchantment goodies from Salebration and put it together with the oval all stamps and scallop punch I had recently purchased.  Once we had coloured it,  the image was looking a little flat so rather than cut out the whole thing and add dimensionals I went for the paper pieced look.

Colours: baja breeze, calypso coral, very vanilla
Stamps: natural beauty and oval all (SU)
Finishing touches:  everyday enchantment organza ribbon, brad and DSP and scallop oval punch (SU), distressing tool, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...