Monday, August 27, 2012

Layouts at last

 A while back I started my son's baby album.  I made a start with a rip and a roar with the help of a scrapping weekend away and then didn't do much more.  It has been a little tricky as I can't take out the album pages and it is a little smaller than the standard 12 x 12.  I have the photos sorted, so I once again pulled out the album to do some more.
 This is one of my favourites  The colours and handmade embellishments came together so well.

 I have had these season stickers for longer than I can remember.  I had taken these photos just so I  could use them.
 Love how this one turned out.  The inspiration came from an Ali Edwards layout I have in my ideas folder.  It was great to use my new Mat Stack 5  Die and Stamps from Papertrey Ink for labels.

 
Time to put together some page packs for the photos that I have left to go in the album.  I have lots of new papers and stamps to play with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...