Friday, August 31, 2012

Scrappin Patch - Use your stash challenge #3

 Scrappin Patch has a challenge each Wednesday morning.  This week is a colour challenge.

The first card was the idea I started out with. 

As I started pulling out papers and bits and pieces to work with I came up with something more detailed.  It made sense to make them both as I had all my stash out to work with.  It was great to use some of my supplies that I hadn't already played with.  Love the seam binding; ribbon for tying bows.
Pin It


These are the colours in the challenge.  At first I thought they would be tricky to work with.  I was pleasantly surprised by how they came together.

For You
Colours: very vanilla, so saffron, calypso coral, baja breeze, chocolate chip
Stamps: paper tray (PTI), whimsical words(SU)
Finishing touches:  ittly bitty buttons (SU), deb divine embossing folder (cuttlebug), seam binding ribbon baja breeze (SU)

Speak the truth
Colours: very vanilla, so saffron, calypso coral, baja breeze, chocolate chip
Stamps: words of wisdom and notebook paper (verve), pattern peices (SU)
Finishing touches: paper (grace taylor), stitching, seam binding ribbon baja breeze, lots of tags label and linen thread (SU), rounded rectangle die (verve), twine (the twinery), rhinestones (kaiser), buttons, spool (nostalgia),

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Love those yellow buttons against the blue - pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...