Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wedding card for a friend




A good friend is heading off to her brothers wedding and mentioned that she needed something special so I offered to make her a card. Taking on the challenge is something I love. I started with the idea of creating a dress from my Klutz paper fashions book and I was on a roll. What didn't I use would probably sum it up! I love how it turned out and so did she.

Colours: baja breeze, early espresso, white
Stamps: beautiful things sentiment, praire lane and le chateau (kaiser)
Finishing touches: paper fashions (klutz), fancy tree embossing folder (cuttlebug), rhinestones, white embossing powder, small tag punch, linen thread, bitty buttons and mat pack (SU), faux stitching, praire lane patterned paper (kaiser)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...