Monday, April 4, 2011

Magazine inspiration



I happened to be re-reading a magazine {creating keepsakes} that I had tucked away and found a number of different ideas for cards that I wanted to have a go at. My list of birthday cards seems to get longer and longer. I am always on the hunt for quick cards to add to my collection. The circles and little extras with the punches from this card got me started.

Colours: white, pear pizzaz, peach parfait, blushing bride and chocolate chip
Stamps: birthday whimsy
Finishing touches: in colour DSP and ribbon, circle cutter (creative memories), star punches, buttons and calendar page

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Colleen, Fabulous way to use your coordinating papers...love these! They'd be great as a gift too!

Trace said...

Hi Colleen, I love the clean lines of your cards and your layouts. Just gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...