Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Stamp club






This month the challenge was something Easter. I have all of a couple of Easter stamps as I don't tend to make cards or projects for Easter. But I was looking through a book from the library on mini albums - Outstanding Mini albums by Jessica Acs and found this great project with instructions. I thought it would be fun to create an Easter advent box to put together some new traditions and old ones. I already have bible verses, a hot cross bun recipe, and readings It really isn't as hard as it looks. In fact the decorating is the part that takes the work. I wanted the outside plain to symbolise Christs death and the inside bright for the promise of new life. It is still a work in progress. Looking forward to sharing the reason for the season with my boys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...