Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 64



Take the fact that it has been a while since I did a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and happened to be hopping by when I saw this weeks one. Add Stamp Club is coming up again next week and this month the challenge was nature. The stamp set that I had chosen seemed to fit with the sketch. Mix in a design for adding beads to the butterfly that I had found while tidying out my revolutionize ideas folder and the recipe for a card was born. Shame the photo doesn't do it too much justice as it looks better in real life. All ready for stamp club next week despite attempts by my 16 month old to destroy it. It can now be tucked away safely.

Colour: almost amethyst, basic black
Stamps: natural beauty and whimsical words (SU)
Finishing touches: DSP paper, white embossing powder and black embossing powder (SU), copper wire, beads, white brads, ribbon

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

What a beautiful card! I love the butterfly in the middle of the flowers, very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...