Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our last birthday boy


The start of the year is a busy on for us. Only into month four and we have completed all 6 birthdays. Happy birthday to Seamus who turns 8 today. He has had a fab one that has been going since his party last weekend. With more presents over Easter when we went to see family and his presents today topped off with his choice for dinner (burgers and chips) he has had a great one! Here is the card that I made for him. Always a challenge I am up for boys cards! He is into Harry Potter and all dragons so what better stamps to use than Whiff of Joy's medieval set . I got mine from All that Scraps and Simon Says Stamp. Now I just need copics for my colouring and I would be set.

Colours: baja breeze, chocolate chip, very vanilla
Stamps: charlie and charlotte medieval (whiff of Joy), whimisical words (SU)
Finishing touches: spots and dots embossing folder (cuttlebug), silver hodgepodge hardware (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...