Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scrapbooking fun



Going away for the weekend I debated over whether to take some pages with me as I never seem to get too much done. And I never know what to take. Sooooo glad I did. Despite a busy weekend with one night and some afternoon sleep time for the little one with his brothers away fishing I managed to put together 5 pages. Part of the challenge was only using what I had taken with me. This was all thanks to some great new stamps I have from Kaiser (journal blocks CS703 and all about me CS711) and my new favourite embellishment the bracket. I have also been hooked on to Page maps where I got the sketch for the first layout 'stones'. I have downloaded the map archives and have them on hand for creating layouts. Love them! I really enjoyed putting together the memories and getting back into my journalling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...