Thursday, April 22, 2010

A new stamp set


It's my new thing - brackets! And I found a great stamp set (punctuation) by Kelly Panacci for Sandylion designs at a store while on holiday so of course had to get it. They work great on scrapbook pages as well. I got inspired by this design at Brenda Johnstons blog so thought I would try it out. I think her cards are great. After hunting out some patterened paper the cards took shape quite quickly. And why do one when you can do two? My birthday card box is filling up. I think I am even a month or so ahead for the first time in forever.

Colour: kraft, always artichoke, so saffron
Paper: wild daisy (heidi grace)
Stamps: bud basics (SU), punctuation (kelly panacci)
Finishing touches: wild daisy chipboard alpha (heidi grace), pearls (kaiser)

Colour: kraft, pink pirouette, close to cocoa
Paper: bouquet (kaiser)
Stamps:
bud basics (SU), punctuation (kelly panacci)
Finishing touches: alpha stickers, pearls (kaiser)

1 comment:

Claude said...

I always have such a hard time making cards, I love finding inspiration like yours. Beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...